The 5 Best Selling Vertical Air Conditioners 2017
Here we list only the the 5 best selling Vertical Air Conditioners from well known air conditioner manufacturers. All rankings updated in real-time and all Vertical Air Conditioners, listed here, can be purchased online and delivered to most international destinations.
- Specially designed for casement-window or sliding-window installation - installation kit...
- 10,000 BTU air conditioner cools a room up to 450 sq. ft. with dehumidification up to 3.4 pints...
- Multi-speed electronic controls with 24-hr. on/off timer and full-function remote control
- Auto cool, Energy Saver mode, Sleep mode, 4-way air direction and washable mesh filter with...
- Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER): 10.4
- 10.9 energy efficiency Ratio (EER)
- Specially designed for casement-window or sliding-window installation (not suitable for...
- 8,000 BTU air Conditioner Uses standard 115V electrical outlet
- Cools a room up to 350 sq. Ft. With dehumidification up to 3 pints per hour
- Full-function remote control allows you to precisely control the temperature and fan speed from...
- Three operational modes: air conditioner, fan or dehumidifier
- Full thermostatic control (61°F - 89°F) with digital readout, 24 hour programmable timer
- Remote control, carbon air filter, washable pre-filter, and product manual packaged inside...
- Dehumidifying capacity of 101 pints per day, 3 fan speeds. Includes extendable exhaust and...
- Maximum power consumption: 1250 W / 10.8 A . Power supply: 115 V / 60Hz / 1 Phase . Max....
- 8,000 BTU portable air conditioner with auto evaporation system
- Cools a room up to 200 sq. Ft. With up to 1.8 pints per hour dehumidification
- Top, inclined air discharge with auto swing louvers helps eliminate hot spots
- Convenient LED display panel and LCD remote control
- 2 fan speeds and 2 cooling speeds for flexability
- 5,000 BTU mini-compact air conditioner for window-mounted installation uses standard 115V...
- Quickly cools a room up to 150 sq. ft. with dehumidification up to 1.1 pints per hour
- Mechanical rotary controls, 2 cool speeds, 2 fan speeds, and 2-way air direction
- Low power start-up, quiet operation and effortless restart
- Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER): 11.1, Measures: 16-Inches W x 15-1/4-Inches D x 12-Inches H
About Vertical Air Conditioners
Vertical air-conditioners represent a budget and a low level of commitment solution to anyone looking to get better airflow in a certain living situation. Unlike central AC units, portable ones come at a much lower price and, as the name states, they can be moved around the house or workspaceto wherever you might need it.
Vertical air-conditioners come in handy day to day, when you have a fairly big office space which doesn’t need heating or cooling all the time so all you need to do is move it from room to room when needed, as the units usually work faster to get the room to the desired temperature, in comparison to central air conditioner units.
One of the main and most important considerations to make before deciding what is the right unit for you is calculating what size of space are you looking to cool off. Sometimes deciding on a bigger unit might not be the right solution. Of course, with the size of the air-conditioning unit you want to be as energy efficient as possible, so look for the energy efficiency ratio or EER on the units, following the general rule that the higher the EER number, the more energy efficient the unit will be.Finally, buyers should also take note of some extra certificates which different appliances may carry, like Energy Star, for more energy efficiency, or AHAM, showing the unit has passed evaluations by the Home Appliance and Manufacturing Industry.
Do your research when buying a vertical air-conditioner to make sure that it best suits your needs.