The 5 Best Selling Splitting Mauls 2017
Here is our list of the the 5 best selling Splitting Mauls from well known homesteading equipment manufacturers. All rankings updated in real-time and all Splitting Mauls listed here can be purchased online and delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Ideal for splitting wood (splitting face) or driving wedges and stakes (driving face)
- Optimized blade geometry offers better penetration and blasts tough logs apart
- Patented IsoCore Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the...
- Insulation sleeve captures initial strike shock before it can reach your hand
- Full lifetime warranty
- Ideal for taller users splitting medium- to large-sized logs
- Designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one-strike splits
- Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like...
- Advanced bevel convex blade geometry adds power and makes the blade easier to remove from wood
- Lifetime warranty
- Designed for splitting chunks of wood and poll is designed for driving splitting wedges
- Hardened striking face in the neck and can therefore be used as a sledge or in combination with...
- Includes a leather edge cover
- Head is attached to a hickory shaft using both a wooden and Steel Wedge to secure fastening
- Only sledge axes can withstand use as a sledgehammer
- Exceeds ASME Standard B107.54M
- 27-Inch Handle
- 12-Pound Splitting Maul
- Short steel handle will split heavy logs
- Made in Wuppertal, Germany
- German C50 high grade carbon steel, 53-56 HRC
- Switzerland made handle, FSC certified Grade A American hickory
- Curved ergonomic design provides perfect balance
- Head Weight: 6.7 lb / Length: 36 in. / Total Weight: 8.5 lb
Splitting Mauls Tested