The 5 Best Selling Reciprocating Saws 2017
Here we list only the the 5 best selling Reciprocating Saws from well known DIY equipment manufacturers. All rankings updated in real-time and all Reciprocating Saws, listed here, can be purchased online and delivered to most international destinations.
the 5 best selling Reciprocating Saws:
- Tool-Free Blade Change
- Pivoting Shoe
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts; Nominal voltage is...
- Variable-Speed Trigger
- Stroke Length: 7/8-Inch
- Compact and lightweight design
- fits between studs and allows users to make cuts in confined spaces
- 4-Position Blade Clamp allows for flush cutting
- 1-1/8" stroke length delivers faster cutting speed
- Variable Speed Trigger with 0-2,900 spm
- NON-SLIP HANDLING with Ryobi's rubber grip, letting you keep hold of this tool in poor...
- ANTI-VIBRATION HANDLE absorbs shock from the tool's powerful motor giving you improved handling...
- TOOL-LESS BLADE CHANGING: A lever-actuated blade changing mechanism built into the tool lets...
- 0 - 3,100 STROKES PER MINUTE makes for smooth cutting for a variety of different jobs
- BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE: This tool can work with multiple types of Ryobi Lithium Ion Battery, from...
- The product is easy to use
- The product is durable
- The product is manufactured in China
- One-handed design provides superior control and versatility over a standard reciprocating saw
- Compact size allows for cutting in tight spaces, and light weight makes overhead work easier
- Heavy-duty air reciprocating saw
- Cuts flat and curved surfaces
- 10,000-strokes per minute
- Positive blade retainer and adjustable blade guide
- Vibration reduction feature