The Top Ten Best Selling Rechargeable Spotlights 2017
We have all encountered situations where we just need more light and flashlights won’t be enough. Spotlights can fill this gap in all sorts of situations. Camping always seems to be one of those times when you need more light for something. You may be trying to find the bathroom at a campsite or trying to illuminate a cooking area. Emergencies are another time spotlights are needed. The power may go out or you may need to look outside to see what is happening. Either way, it is at times like this that the batteries will go dead in your spotlight.
Top Ten Best Selling Rechargeable Spotlights:
Here is our list of the Top Ten Best Selling Rechargeable Spotlights from well known spotlight and lighting gear manufacturers. All rankings updated in real-time and all rechargeable spotlights can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Up to 7 hours of runtime.
- Lithium Ion Battery stays charged for up to 12 months; Heavy duty bezel.
- 3 Mode Trigger: High / Low / Off; Pivoting / collapsible stand for hands free use.
- Charges with included AC & DC charging adaptors.
- Rechargeable waterproof spotlight, Submersible up to 6 feet
- Floats in the water pointing upward
- Up to 10 hour runtime , Up to 520 lumens
- 50 percent smaller than typical spotlight.
- Kindly refer the user manual given below for troubleshooting steps(pg 6).
- Polished aluminum reflector for maximum brightness of light output
- Tempered glass lens give you the durability to ensure the tough application
- Locking trigger switch to prevent accidental activation or hold lights on position
- Quick release battery mechanism makes the unit easy of use
- Powerful 12-volt rechargeable battery charges in or out of spotlight, includes 120 volt UL...
- Top of the line gsm product
- Durable and long lasting Flashlight
- Cyclops hand held rechargeable lights CYC-9WS Flashlight
- Both home and car charger included
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip with trigger-pulse switch
- Professional level and high brightness LED searchlight ，Powerful T6 led spotlight and height...
- Super bright light;Provides the lighting distance up to 2600 feet (800 meters) and two...
- The USB output port at the bottom of the flashlight,it can serve as a power bank for your...
- Built-in Rechargeable large capacity Li-ion Battery, If full of electricity can lighting...
- The IP4 waterproof rating means it is protected against splashing water from all angles,...
- SUFFICIENT BRIGHTNESS: The front light provides you with two brightness levels, 1000 lumen and...
- TWO SIDE LIGHTS: This portable light have two side lights with a 130 lumen white light on the...
- RECHAGREABLE & POWER BANK: With the total battery capacity up to 3600mAh, this searchlight can...
- BATTERY INDICATOR LIGHT: It has a row of blue indicator lights, showing you the battery level...
- VERSATILE: It has a large, comfortable handle as well as the optional, adjustable length...
- 2,800 LUMEN CREE XM-L2 LED: Highest-Performing, Commercially Available, Single-Die LED....
- TELESCOPING BEAM FOCUS: From Floodlight Mode to Spotlight Mode
- CNC Machined - 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum Body.
- WATER RESISTANT: O-Ring Seals at Every Connection, To Prevent Internal Damage And Corrosion.
- 3 MODE: High - Med - Low. 4-7 Hours of Runtime. Glow-In-Dark On/ Off switch
- 3 Watt ultra-bright main beam LED
- 6 ambient LEDs for halo mode
- Up to 10 hours of runtime
- Up to 600 Lumens
- 5 Mode Trigger: All/High/Low/Halo/Off
- High: 1000 Lumens, 3 Hour Run Time. Medium: 550 Lumens, 6 Hour Run Time. Low 35 Lumens, 60...
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate, O-Ring Sealed Lens
- C4 LED technology, shock-proof with 50,000 hour lifetime
- Trigger style switch with momentary or click on/off operation; secondary rotary switch selects...
- Lithium ion battery with on-board safety control circuit, rechargeable up to 800 times
- Beam distance of 360 meters and a peak beam intensity of 80,000 Candela
- 3.5 Hour run time on high
- Red LED charge indicator on handle
- Locking trigger switch
The problem with battery powered spotlights is that you can never quite tell when they are about to go dead. Even if you keep spare batteries around, you may not always be able to find them and after a while batteries become expensive. Instead, you might consider investing in a rechargeable spotlight. These spotlights can be easily recharged and many models have indicators that will tell you when they need to be charged. You won’t have to worry about buying expensive batteries and you can constantly keep it charged so it’s always ready in an emergency.
Regardless of which model you choose, there’s no doubt that a rechargeable spotlight can be extremely useful. It wouldn’t hurt to pick up several and keep them on hand for those times when you just need more light.