The 5 Best Selling Guitar Loop Pedals 2017
Music is the soul of the human race. It feeds our creativity and awakens emotions within us. These feelings lead many to begin playing instruments and creating their own musical pieces. Guitars are one of the most popular instruments to learn due to their versatility in different types of music. In the creative process, sometimes players will want to create a layered sound and for that they need a guitar loop pedal.
the 5 best selling Guitar Loop Pedals:
Here we list only the Top Ten Best selling Guitar Loop Pedals, by well by known and loved guitar accessory brands. All rankings updated in real-time and all Guitar Loop Pedals can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Super mini size, made of aluminum alloy, convenient and durable.
- Record(up to 10min), overdub(ulimited), undo, redo and delete functions.
- Simple operation, one key to achieve almost all of functions.
- With one knob for adjusting the output volume.
- One LED light for showing the working status.
- Loop FX: Reverse and Speed (Fast and Slow).
- Import/Export loops from PC (44.1 kHz, 24 bit)
- 10 minutes of looping, Unlimited overdubs
- Backing Track - perfect for solo practice and live performance
- Dedicated Stop/Clear footswitch
- Includes a 4GB card delivering up to 125 minutes of recording time
- Import; Wav audio files from PC or Mac
- Auxiliary Input mixes MP3 players with the loop output
- Stereo mixdown track frees tracks for re-use
- Overdub or punch in/out recording
- A total of 58 effects ; up to 8 can be used simultaneously
- Up to 40 seconds phrase loop with sound on sound adds more playability
- Built-in drum machine with CD quality PCM sounds
- Large color TFT LCD panel (160 x128), graphic interface making the overall operation easy and...
- Six AA/LR6 alkaline batteries all up to 8 hours of continuous use
- HQRP® 9V Battery Holder with AC Adapter Replacement plus HQRP® Euro Plug Adapter;
- AC Adapter Input: 100V-240V AC; Output: DC 9V, 300mA;
- Safety Features: High Efficiency and Reliability; Automatic Overload cut-off;
- Automatic Thermal cut-off; Short circuit and Over Voltage protection; Low Interference & Noise;
- 1 Year warranty!
These pedals are devices that allow a guitarist to capture a sound clip of something being played and play it back in a looped track which the guitarist can then play along to. For example, a guitarist could record a very basic melody and put it on a loop on the pedal. Then, the guitarist could play solo material over top of the simple melody. This would add depth and layers to a guitarist’s songs without needing additional players. They come at a variety of price points and have many different features available depending on what you are using the pedal for.
Guitar loop pedals are an exceptionally useful tool to have in your arsenal. They give you a lot of flexibility in what you can play and can challenge you to be a much better musician.