The 5 Best Selling Brush Axes 2017
Here is our list of the the 5 best selling Brush Axes from well known axe manufacturers. All rankings updated in real-time and all Brush Axes listed here can be purchased online and delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Ideal for clearing brush, cutting trails, stripping logs or felling small trees
- Hardened steel blade is precision-ground to cut with less effort
- Rust-resistant, low-friction blade coating helps the blade glide through wood
- Blade length: 10 inch
- Lifetime warranty
- 36" curved hickory handle
- 12" head
- 1/4" thick single-edge blade
- Made from high quality American carbon steel.
- Oil quenched for uniform harness and straightness.
- Blanked From High Carbon Hot-Rolled American Strip Steel
- Made in the USA
- Drawn or Tempered for Best Edge Holding and Toughness
- Machine Ground for Uniform Edge
- High Quality American Hickory Handle
- Well balanced
- Professional grade
- 16-Inch carbon steel blade
- Double-edged blade cuts on the forward and return swings
- Hardwood handle for strength and durability
- Eyehole for easy hanging and storage
Fiskars Brush Axe In Action: