The Jeep Wrangler is as iconic as a vehicle can get. Descended from the WWII Willy’s jeeps, it is familiar to people from all over the world. The Wrangler’s ability to go almost anywhere makes it particularly popular with outdoorsy folk, and its reliability makes it generally loved by its owners.
There are many ways to get the most out of your Wrangler but one of the activities that complements this vehicle very well is cycling. Particularly for mountain bikers, the Wrangler can take them to far off jump off points that may be a bit iffy for a normal road going sedan.
Top Ten Best Selling Bike Racks for Jeep Wrangler:
Here we list only the Top Ten Best Selling Bike Racks for Jeep Wrangler designed and manufactured by trusted bike equipment manufacturers. All rankings updated in real-time and all Bike Racks for Jeep Wrangler can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Patented design carries bikes up high, away from road and hot exhaust
- 15" long carry arms easily accommodate two bicycles (up to 70 LB)
- Fits nearly all externally mounted spare tires, including those with over the tire third brake...
- Patented individual tie-down cradles secure and protect bicycles
- Extra wide bottom foot supports weight on the rear tire not on the rim
- Hitch insert fits 2" receiver hitches
- Quick set carry arms "snap" into place right out of the box
- Dual compound tie-down cradles & quick set straps individually secure and protect bicycles
- Extra long hitch insert designed to fit around just about any rear mounted spare tire
- No-wobble bolt(s) eliminates movement of rack inside of hitch
- Stay-Put Cradles with anti-sway cages hold bikes in place for frame protection and stability
- Attaches to spare tire and fits both regular and oversized tires
- Integrated locking cable and locking knob secure bikes to carrier and carrier to vehicle
- Arms fold down when not in use
- DO NOT install on a trailer or other towed vehicle
- Spare-tire mount rack that holds up to 3 bikes at once
- Designed to fit nearly all externally mounted spare tires
- Patented design carries your bikes up high for protection
- Patented tie-down system secures and protects bikes
- Sets up and installs on your spare tire in seconds
- Spare tire bike rack that attaches directly to tire's mounting bolts
- Holds up to 2 bikes at once; includes 60-inch locking cable
- Anti-sway cradles keep bikes secure, with no bike-to-bike contact
- 2 integrated bottle openers; powder-coated steel construction
- SKS-lockable for security; measures 13.75 x 30.5 x 18 inches (W x H x D)
- Fast installation or removal with a rugged strap system
- Fully adjustable to fit most rear spare tires
- Carries two bikes, comes fully assembled and folds flat for storage
- Support arms can be centered for side-mounted tires
- Fits 97-16 Jeep Wrangler
- Model 900B
- Creates a top tube for non-conventional frames
- Internal spring keeps your bikes secure.
- Plastic coated hooks protect bicycle's finish.
- Lifetime on workmanship and materials
- Patent pending design fits wide range of externally mounted spare tires - consult manufacturer...
- Patented quick snap set-up design allow for super-quick set up right out of the box
- 16" Long Carry Arms easily accommodate up to 3 bicycles (100 LB Max capacity)
- Individual Dual-Compound tie-down cradles secure and protect bicycles
- Patented Sure Strap bottom straps help keep your rack securely in place on your rear mounted...
- Attaches to any spare tire using a heavy duty mounting plate. Transports up to 3 bikes.
- Bikes are securely gripped in a non-scratch padded channel
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Made in USA
- Bike rack attaches to any spare tire using a heavy duty mounting plate (Note: Does not fit 2006...
On the subject of cycling, when bringing a bike along, you could take it apart and shove it in the cabin or trunk, but it really is best to make use of a bike rack. A rack saves you the hassle of breaking down your bike and getting everything to fit inside the vehicle, and putting it all back together when you get to your destination. This especially goes for the trip back when you’re tired from your ride. Besides, it also saves your car interior from unnecessary wear and tear.
Racks come in many forms; from spare tire, and roof mounted models, to ones that use suction cups and of course, hitch mounted versions. If you have a Jeep Wrangler, then there are quite a few rack models to choose from so it really pays to do your research to find a design with features you can be comfortable with. After all, the last thing you’d want is to worry about your Wrangler and your bike parting ways before you reach your destination.