The 5 Best Selling Adjustable Weight Benches 2017
Visit any gym and chances are, the bench is one of the first things you look at. For some reason, this particular piece of gym equipment entices you to imagine what could be. In your mind’s eye, you see yourself lifting more than your body weight as onlookers gawk and gape and cheer you on.
It also makes for a great place to sit while you convince yourself to actually start lifting the weights.
Kidding aside, the adjustable weight bench is perhaps the most versatile platform in the gym. It lets you do a whole host of exercises that would otherwise be awkward, if not impossible to do. Use it with barbells or dumbbells and do flat, incline, or decline presses, flys and even crunches or sit ups. There really are so many things you can do with it that no gym is ever complete without one or two of these in place.
the 5 best selling Adjustable Weight Benches:
Here we list only the the 5 best selling Adjustable Weight Benches designed and manufactured by expert fitness equipment manufacturers. All rankings updated in real-time and all Adjustable Weight Benches can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Transform any space into a personal free weight fitness center
- Adjusts to four different positions for over 30 different exercises
- Comes with a removable leg hold-down brace for added decline position support
- Corrects posture and stabilizes positioning for a safe, muscle-building free-weight workout
- 15-Year warranty on frame, one-year warranty on upholstery
- Adjustable bench offers five positions (-10, 0, 15, 30, and 45 degrees) and dozens of exercises
- Challenges your entire core and upper body
- Contoured shape and five-inch foam rollers ensure safe and comfortable workout
- Stabilizer levelers provide stable base on almost any type of flooring
- Measures 17 by 25 by 51 inches (W x H x D); 250-pound maximum user weight; 430-pound maximum...
- Full size utility bench; Assembled specifications are 53"L x 27"W x 45"H (in upright position)
- Use alone with dumbbells or resistance bands/tubes or use with the CAP FM-CB8008 Ultimate Power...
- All steel construction
- For home use only
- 800 lbs real weight capacity. User height up to 6'4 inch
- Smooth 12 position Adjustable backrest by utilizing 2 position front leg adjustment
- Backrest adjusts to -20 degree decline to +80 degree incline angles
- Detachable 3 position Adjustable leg hold down bar for additional stability during workouts
- Can be folded for storage. Folded size: 51" L x 23.5" w x 9" H
- Ideal for dumbbell exercises and other weight lifting workouts, this bench adjusts to deliver a...
- Enjoy comfortable stability and a more controlled workout with the 4-roll leg lockdown feature.
- Durable, vinyl seats add comfort to your training.
- Maximize your results with the included step-by-step exercise chart. Created by a Certified...
As versatile as it is though, one drawback to using gym benches is sweat. Imagine a busy day at the gym and as you get started on your set, you feel the damp, sticky surface on your skin and smell the slightly rancid aroma. I suppose you could take the bad with the good and use the unpleasantness to motivate you into finishing your set or but no. Not really.
If this is not something you can stomach then getting your own personal bench might be in order. Just the thought of no longer having to endure the sweat of strangers is definitely a huge plus and should help motivate you to get the work done. Of course, with the number of choices out there, it pays to take your time and look around.