The 5 Best Selling 200 Watt Subwoofers 2017
Here we list only the the 5 best selling 200 Watt Subwoofers from well known audio equipment manufacturers. All rankings updated in real-time and all 200 Watt Subwoofers listed here can be purchased online and delivered to most international destinations.
- THX-certified 2.1 speaker system brings your music, movies and games to life in immersive...
- 400Watts of Peak/200Watts (RMS) gives you the power to listen as loud as you want to while the...
- RCA and 3.5mm inputs make it easy to plug in up to three audio devices - your computer, iPod,...
- Two satellite speakers and a powerful subwoofer deliver sound big enough to fill even large...
- 200 Watt Max
- 6 1/2'' Mid Bass Poly Woofer
- Bumped Back Design
- 30 oz. Magnet Structure Weight
- SPL 1W/1M: 94dB
- Custom Driver
- BASH Amplifier
- Auto Power On/Off
- 100 Watts RMS/200 Watts Peak Power
- Cloth Edge Suspension
- 25 oz. Magnet
- 8 Ohms Impedance
- Mounting Depth: 3.25''
- Fills any room with high-powered bass
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Dimensions: 14" H x 12.5" W x 17" D
- Stylish, compact subwoofer looks as good as it sounds
- For a simple wireless connection, add an optional Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit
About 200 Watt Subwoofers
A subwoofer is a complete speaker dedicated specifically to producing and amplifying the low-pitched audio frequencies to make the bass pop and feel your heart pumping to the sound of music.There are more than a few qualities to consider when you get yourself hooked on investing in one of those powerful speakers, and depending on what your purpose for home entertainment is, there are quite a few choices.
As we all know, price is a driving factor in today’s market and a lot of the lower end companies offer a lot for your penny’s worth, however spending a bit more on a woofer as a long-term investment will only be worth your while as most name brands provide a lot for their high asking prices. Design power and connectivity are also key when you want to install a new 200 Watt subwoofer alongside your entertainment system, and based on what you want – watching the Sunday game, your favourite concert, or a clip dropping heavy movie like Rambo or The Matrix – is the crossroads between an “all out“ decision or a reasonable purchase.Power and connectivity are also not to be neglected as you don’t want a snake’s nest of cables below your wall mounted tv or having to unplug every cable to clean the space behind your system.